Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/26 18:37:58 UTC

Wanderings before 1.2.1 release and RESULTS

I was having a look in the dist file we create and in the library file
are two strange jar:
  stylebook-1.0-b3_xalan-2.jar
  style-apachexml.jar
It seems something related to documenation in xalan, but I'm not 100%
sure. I think we can remove it without problems. At least I've never
used them. But perhaps are there for same strange reason.

Regarding the Results:
As there was 3*+1 contributors votes and none -1 or 0 votes :
I have labeled the CVS files with label v1_2_1j, I will generated the
dists in moorning 28.(without the above files) And update the site
with forrest-0.6(from forrest-0.5).

http://r-bg.com

Re: Wanderings before 1.2.1 release and RESULTS

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:22:08 +1100, Berin Lautenbach
<be...@wingsofhermes.org> wrote:
> Raul Benito wrote:
> > I was having a look in the dist file we create and in the library file
> > are two strange jar:
> >   stylebook-1.0-b3_xalan-2.jar
> >   style-apachexml.jar
> > It seems something related to documenation in xalan, but I'm not 100%
> > sure. I think we can remove it without problems. At least I've never
> > used them. But perhaps are there for same strange reason.
>
> The site used to be generated using stylebook - safe to remove (and
> should be removed).

Removed, Thanks/

> > Regarding the Results:
> > As there was 3*+1 contributors votes and none -1 or 0 votes :
> > I have labeled the CVS files with label v1_2_1j, I will generated the
> > dists in moorning 28.(without the above files) And update the site
> > with forrest-0.6(from forrest-0.5).
>
> Ooops.  +1 from me too :>.

Don't worry. It was near taken for granted.

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.