Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2014/12/11 17:35:52 UTC

ConfigFunctions missing

Hi Anatole,

somehow  ConfigFunctions has been lost. Did you remove it on purpose?

Bye,

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: ConfigFunctions missing

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Yep. Will be at home in ca 10 min...
Oliver B. Fischer <o....@swe-blog.net> schrieb am Do., 11. Dez. 2014
um 17:47:

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I can't say, if it was related to y JIRA ticket I filed, but AFAIR
ConfigOperation looked rather redundant (as it simply reassembles
UnaryOperation from Java 8 which can ideally be used instead) Maybe
ConfigFunctions was not related, maybe it was.

Werner

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Oliver B. Fischer <o.b.fischer@swe-blog.net