Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Cui Tony <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 03:52:18 UTC

permission denied of bin/mahout

After "mvn install", everything goer right, I run "bin/mahout" by
root, I got "permission denied".
I can not find some help information on google.

Is there something wrong?

Re: permission denied of bin/mahout

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On 04.01.2012 Lance Norskog wrote:
> Are you on Windows? There are problems specific to running Hadoop
> (inside Mahout) on Windows.

You can even omit the comment in brackets: To my knowledge Hadoop on Windows is
not officially supported.

Isabel

Re: permission denied of bin/mahout

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.