Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2011/02/08 12:33:33 UTC

jira 'version' cleanup

I'd like to clean up (i.e. delete) the two 'versions' defined in JIRA
which don't relate to anything we've released or think we're going to
release any time soon:

1.0 and Incubation

For the issues already resolved in these, I would:
* modify the 'affects version/s' field to be the version under
development at the time the issue was created
* modify the 'fix version' to be the version that the fix first went out in

For the issues not yet resolved, I would:
* do the same
* ask the assignee to check whether it's actually now resolved and to
mark it as such :-)

WDYT?

Jeremy

Re: jira 'version' cleanup