Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2010/06/29 21:49:44 UTC

[ANN] Kalle Korhonen our newest Shiro PPMC Member!

In recognition of Kalle's demonstrated commitment to, and alignment with, the
goals of the Apache Shiro project, the Apache Shiro PPMC has voted
Kalle Korhonen
as our newest member of the Shiro PPMC ("Podling Project Management Committee").

Kalle, welcome on board - it's a pleasure to have you as a full PPMC member!

The Apache Shiro PPMC

Re: [ANN] Kalle Korhonen our newest Shiro PPMC Member!

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@Oracle.COM>.
Congratulations, Kalle!

Craig
On Jun 29, 2010, at 12:49 PM, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> In recognition of Kalle's demonstrated commitment to, and alignment
> with, the
> goals of the Apache Shiro project, the Apache Shiro PPMC has voted
> Kalle Korhonen
> as our newest member of the Shiro PPMC ("Podling Project Management
> Committee").
>
> Kalle, welcome on board - it's a pleasure to have you as a full PPMC
> member!
>
> The Apache Shiro PPMC

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [ANN] Kalle Korhonen our newest Shiro PPMC Member!

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congrats!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to all for the vote of confidence! Onto the graduation!

Kalle

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@Oracle.COM>.
Congratulations, Kalle!