Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Git at Apache <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/07/11 06:03:18 UTC

incubator-cordova-ios pull request: Issue 38

GitHub user agrieve opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/30

    Issue 38

    Implemented chunked upload for FileTransfer and added unit tests. Many articles suggested using stream events to implement the buffering, but I went with a background thread since it was much simpler and moves the IO off of the main thread. I used GCD, which doesn't work on iOS versions older than 4.0, acceptable?

    $ git pull https://github.com/agrieve/incubator-cordova-ios issue_38

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/30.patch

----
commit a12f6c9c2b64b5de8ac76e40f078e5bba632fec8
Author: Shazron Abdullah <sh...@apache.org>
Date:   2012-07-10T18:40:24-07:00

    Fixes CB-989: dyld: Symbol not found: _NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey

commit ba9e8f37d365bada464dfe8816a535d2684ca4e5
Author: Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>
Date:   2012-07-09T19:45:50-07:00

    Add support for chunked uploads to FileTransfer plugin.

    Conflicts:
    	CordovaLib/Classes/CDVFileTransfer.m

commit 018f62e3dafe25892eb52c217401ee8632473477
Author: Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>
Date:   2012-07-09T20:25:35-07:00

    Change mutable parameters to non-mutable ones in CDVFileTransfer.

    -Moved NSMutableArray+Comparisons out of NSMutableArray+QueueAdditions
    and it its own file, and applie it to NSArray instead of NSMutableArray

commit 1df2ab7ae701e1a82f0518fede712fe142611fef
Author: Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>
Date:   2012-07-10T20:32:10-07:00

    Add tests for CDVFileTransfer.

----