Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/14 12:57:31 UTC

CLI add-service-group add-cartridge-group mismatch

Hi,

CLI has add-cartridge-group command, but undeploy-service-group. I guess it
should be undeploy-cartridge-group. Isn't is better to use just get-group
and undeploy group since we have only cartridge groups

undeploy-groups command calls DELETE /groups/{group-id} endpoint.
--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: CLI add-service-group add-cartridge-group mismatch

Posted by Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>.
Changes sent in PR https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/169

Thank you,
Shiro