Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org> on 2018/03/15 12:27:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release of MyFaces Master POM version 18

Hi,

I would like to release version 18 of the Apache MyFaces Master POM.

You find the artifact in this Nexus staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1131/

Please vote now! (The vote is open for 72h.)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,

Udo

Result of: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Master POM version 18

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thank you for voting. The result is 5 times +1:

Henning Nöth
Paul Nicolucci (binding)
Dennis Kieselhorst (binding)
Mark Stuberg (binding)
Bernd Bohmann (binding)

so I'll continue with the next steps.

Regards
Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Master POM version 18

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Here is my

+1

Regards

Bernd

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Master POM version 18

Posted by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

From:	"Henning Nöth" <he...@irian.eu>
To:	dev@myfaces.apache.org
Date:	03/15/2018 08:36 AM
Subject:	Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Master POM version 18

+1

Am 15.03.18 um 13:27 schrieb Udo Schnurpfeil:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to release version 18 of the Apache MyFaces Master POM.
>
> You find the artifact in this Nexus staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1131/
>

> Please vote now! (The vote is open for 72h.)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>

> Regards,
>
> Udo

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Paul Nicolucci/Durham/IBM]

Re: [VOTE] Release of MyFaces Master POM version 18

Posted by Henning Nöth <he...@irian.eu>.
+1