Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alin Dosoniu <ad...@hotmail.com> on 2006/11/26 14:37:38 UTC

s:inputSuggestAjax's style attribute is not used

Hi,

I think the style attribute of s:inputSuggestAjax is not used when rendering the selectbox control.
I checked this in tomahawk-sandbox-example.war build today.
On inputSuggestAjax.jsp page the style values are "width:100px;" and "width:250px;" but the width of the controls is same for both.

Another issue that I see with inputSuggestAjax is the css of window that is opened when user enters some chars. I see in tomahawk-sandbox-example the height of the chars from list from window are ok, but when using tomahawk in my application the height is double. Does anyone know how this css can be changed?

Thank you,
Alin.

Re: s:inputSuggestAjax's style attribute is not used

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Yes, because of the dojo updgrade component cannot work in client side state
saving nowadays. Don't know about styling but in server state mode it works.
The problem is that FacesIO transport bind is not invoked so the state at
client is not posted with the ajax request. Dojo 0.2.2 works fine with this
but 0.3.1 and 0.4.0 not.

Posted by Alin Dosoniu <ad...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,