Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Youngho Cho <yo...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/15 07:58:20 UTC

Archiva repository question

Hello,

I installed an Achiva-2.1.1 for our company maven repository.

Install and deploying from local maven was succesful but repository
for maven does not work
And search results show strange.

When I search from web, the search results shows that the groupId
value is strange
for example,
If the input groupId is 'apache.org.torque' than search result display
groupId is just 'qe'
if the input groupId is 'com.nannet.easydesk' than search result
display groupId is just 'desk'.

Also from my local machine and set the company remote repository as Archiva,
ArtifactNotFoundException happened.

But when I show the repository file system of the archiva,
apache-archiva-2.1.1\repositories\internal
apache-archiva-2.1.1\repositories\snapshots

all fils show there.

What's wrong here ?

Thanks,

Youngho