Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by vsolve apache <vs...@yahoo.com> on 1999/11/02 14:07:58 UTC

Clarification on - Apache open PR summary for Sat Oct 30 03:06:01 PDT 1999

Hi,

We have replied for the following Apache open PR to
concern persons and apbugs@hyperreal.org as well as Cc
to apbugs@Apache.Org.

Num  Category    Sypnosis
------------------------------
5192 config      Older version of Apache running
inspite of new version installed
5194 general     How ro set server / domain alias
name

But we didn�t receive any acknowledgement form any
concerns. But the above two are listed as Open State
in Apache open PR summary for Sat Oct 30 03:06:01 PDT
1999 which you have sent.

We would like to know why still those two are in Open
State? It means our reply was wrong or still you
didn�t get any reply from concern person.

Please clarify.

Regards,
vsolve_apache.

=====

Re: Clarification on - Apache open PR summary for Sat Oct 30 03:06:01 PDT 1999

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, vsolve apache wrote:
> But we didn�t receive any acknowledgement form any
> concerns. But the above two are listed as Open State
> in Apache open PR summary for Sat Oct 30 03:06:01 PDT
> 1999 which you have sent.
>
> We would like to know why still those two are in Open
> State? It means our reply was wrong or still you
> didn�t get any reply from concern person.

A third possibility is that somebody just hasn't dealt with your email yet
and updated the bug database. When did you send the email?

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/