Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/12 06:03:23 UTC

inmethod grid JIRA / generics

Hi-

I would like to post a patch that adds generics to inmethod grid.

I'm not sure where to post this patch since:
http://wicketstuff.org/jira/

does not have an inmethod grid component.

Any pointers?

thanks
ryan

Re: inmethod grid JIRA / generics

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Here is a simple patch that adds generics to IDataSource<T>

This does not make: IQueryResult generic because changing that gets
kind of dirty and it adds limited clarity.

Re: inmethod grid JIRA / generics

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

the reason why there are no grid related issues in jira is that I
can't connect to WicketStuff reason for some weird ISP/firewall
reason. You can send the patch to me directly, I'll take a look.

Thanks.
-Matej