Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Liao jian <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/14 07:34:26 UTC

Re: All Roles that a Users have [JetSpeed2 Security]

Hi,
Use UserManager instance to get a user instance like this:
User user = userMgr.getUser(userPrincipal.getName());

- James Liao

Posted by Tomba Rakesh <to...@yahoo.com>.
Hi James Liao

Thanks for the quick response.

Hope this will work... But still I have problem how to get an instance of UserManager. At present I am using default Hypersonic Database.

Regards
Rakesh

http://mail.yahoo.com