Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/06/07 12:18:49 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CI" by NoahSlater

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "CI" page has been changed by NoahSlater:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CI?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

  The goal eventually is running this on official infrastructure. To get there, we needed team members to figure out what needs to be done. To be able to learn all the details, we started with a private installation of Jenkins. We hope to migrate this to ci.apache.org in due time.

+ The ASF has an OS X Jenkins node we can use. Additionally, we can probably request any flavour of Linux we need. One way forward might be to gather list of requirements and then send an email to infrastructure@apache.org to ask for help.
+

  === Why isn’t this using Travis CI? ===