Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/05/28 11:58:25 UTC

Git migration completed

Folks,

We are now fully migrated to Git. There are 5 Git repos at the moment
(core, client, website, parent and stylecheck). We can request more if
required.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?a=project_list&s=httpcomponents
&btnS=Search

I'll ask the entire SVN project to get locked down if I hear no
objections.

I am also moving all non-releasable projects such as release tools,
client and core benchmarks to Github. If anyone interested in getting
commit access to those projects just let me know.

I will also likely work on Android extensions in Github outside ASF.
Likewise, anyone interested in being involved please do let me know.

IMPORANT: we have an ongoing vote on Git policies. Please do find a
minute to cast a vote.

Oleg

PS: Github integration for client and core are presently broken. I am
trying to get it fixed.