Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jon <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/11 22:09:52 UTC

Future of Logback?

With the switch of Storm to Apache, are there any plans to move away from
Logback?...mainly pressure from Apache to switch to Apache Log4j2? Just
curious as this sort of pressures our application to use one logger or
another for non-Storm components.

Re: Future of Logback?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
+1 to what Michael says

Drill is using logback and there has been zero pressure to move to another
framework.

Re: Future of Logback?

Posted by Michael Rose <mi...@fullcontact.com>.

Re: Future of Logback?