Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Mustafa Atik <mu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/26 14:35:15 UTC

open and free pre-classified tweets for opinion extraction

Is there an open and free pre-classified as positive and negative tweet
set? Especially for other languages than English.  Yes, I need English too,
but other languages are more important because it is easier for me to
prepare a training set in English.

--

Mustafa Atik
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/muatik2

Re: open and free pre-classified tweets for opinion extraction

Posted by Yasen Kiprov <ya...@yahoo.com>.
Here are two for English:

http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/semeval-2013/task2/index.php?id=data

http://malt.ml.cmu.edu/mw/index.php/Twitter_Dataset_For_Sentiment