Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Postill <ro...@fmsglobal.com> on 2005/02/14 09:44:23 UTC

Parameters to actions from actions

Hi,
I'm a bit of struts noob and I'm just trying to get my head round
actions.  Particularly, I have an action that tries to call another
action.  That action is normally called .../formLoader.do?aID=x (x being
a number).  In my calling code I have:
if (request.getParameter("cancel")!= null){
                String
path=request.getContextPath()+"/formLoader.do?aID="+formView.artefactId;
                logger.debug("URI is: "+path);
                ActionForward af = new ActionForward(path,false);
                return af;
}
Which produces what looks to me like a valid URI
(/llp-release_0_5_b-fix/formLoader.do?aID=28)

However, I get an error:
SEVERE: Invalid path /llp-release_0_5_b-fix/formLoader was requested

Can anyone shed light on where I'm going wrong?
Thanks
Robert.