Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Na Li <li...@cloudera.com> on 2018/01/26 16:23:26 UTC

permission request to edit sentry web page

Hello,

Can I have permission to edit the following page for sentry?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SENTRY/Sentry+Roadmap+and+ideas

Thanks,

Lina

Re: permission request to edit sentry web page

Posted by Na Li <li...@cloudera.com>.
Colm,

Thanks,

Lina

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: permission request to edit sentry web page

Posted by Na Li <li...@cloudera.com>.
Colm,

Posted by Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda <kk...@cloudera.com>.
Lina,