Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/06/18 01:06:35 UTC

Lenya next version spirit

Hi devs,

Here come my thoughts about the spirit of the next version.

Lenya 2.x is a really strong and almost unique CMS. He is a really good
CMS but don't took the web 2.0 train (ajax, nice UI, simple ui process,
...).

The next train is near to be ready to start : web 3.0 (semantic, web as
database,...).
And Lenya, like just few systems, have the architecture to be w3.0
compliant.

Keep the realist, pragmatic, stable good base of Lenya2, build it in
phase with the 3.0 enterprise needs, and it will be a good passenger of
the 3.0 express.

Just an idea, happy to read your feedbacks.

Re: Lenya next version spirit

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi,

IMO, it's not should but have to ! :)

I will try to build a planning idea next days.

++

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.