Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/01/27 13:25:37 UTC

Ignite documentation: keep 1.6 docs in sync with 1.5

Igniters,

Some of you have already been working on features that will be available
in the next release 1.6 and adding documentation to the doc versioned
1.6. [1]

In the same time the community improves docs for version 1.5 (Hadoop +
IGFS, queries, etc.). These changes are not reflected automatically in
1.6 docs.

Does anybody know an easy way to merge the changes from 1.5 to 1.6 docs?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.6

--
Denis

Re: Ignite documentation: keep 1.6 docs in sync with 1.5

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
if the documentation were managed as a part of source code (which mentors of
this project asked for multiple times) you would be able to do it with a
simple merge. Now you're in the mercy of third party platform.

Cos

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Any updates to the IGFS docs should now be done at its new location -
https://apacheignite-fs.readme.io/docs.

Thanks,
Prachi

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.