Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rafal Perkowski <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/24 12:49:23 UTC

How set process to retired?

Hi,
I use apache ode 1.3.4. I can not set process to RETIRED. When I call
method setRetired from webservice ProcessManagement I get error:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range:
-1[object Element]. Does anybody know how to pause process?
I can set manually status to RETIRED in database, but how can I
"refresh" engine after that. At this moment I need to restart engine
to apply this change.

Thanks,

Rafal

Re: How set process to retired?