Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 08:59:11 UTC

don't forget me task before the release

Hi guys,

we should upgrade [lang3] before releasing or remove the fact to skip
this app jar to avoid issues (see mail about jaxrs).

I'll do it tonight or tomorrow if nobody takes the task before.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: don't forget me task before the release

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Nope. Don't go to that. Upgrade then release.

After that we need a big break and get some time to think about what is
fine and what is not for the next major version.

Tomee 2 will make it possible to change those things.
Le 3 juil. 2014 16:49, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <rm...@gmail.com> a écrit
:

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Can you be more specific?

I was in the process of rolling, but had an issue so will need to
re-roll anyway.