Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Havard <br...@kheldar.apana.org.au> on 1998/09/17 03:55:58 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/helpers findcpp.sh checkheader.sh

On 16 Sep 1998 19:38:29 -0000, rse@hyperreal.org wrote:

>rse         98/09/16 12:38:28
>
>  Modified:    .        configure
>               src      CHANGES Configuration.tmpl Configure
>  Added:       src/helpers findcpp.sh checkheader.sh
>  Log:
>  Ok, here as Roy requested: We do commit then review/fixing.  So, here is the
>  first cut for a fixed C header file check:

Seems to work fine for OS/2.
Configure generates:

Using config file: Configuration
Creating Makefile
 + configured for EMX OS/2 platform
 + setting C compiler to gcc
 + setting C pre-processor to gcc -E
 + checking for system header files
 + adding selected modules
 + doing sanity check on compiler and options
Creating Makefile in support
Creating Makefile in main
Creating Makefile in ap
Creating Makefile in regex
Creating Makefile in os/os2
Creating Makefile in modules/standard

ap_config_auto.h looks correct and a make builds with no errors.
Don't know what you were worried about :)