Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2006/09/03 03:30:13 UTC

C++ 1.3.0 archive

Hi all,

Sorry for going so quiet for a while.  Been a bit crazy here.

I've now tarred up the 1.3.0 code and placed in

http://people.apache.org/~blautenb/

I'll move to the download directory and update the web site in the next
couple of days.

Cheers,
	Berin

Re: C++ 1.3.0 archive, XKMS

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Martin,

The only thing I would be comfortable to say is all there at the moment
is the actual message set load and read inside the library.  The xklient
code is OK just to prove it all works, but as you can see it still needs
a lot of work to get up to anything useful.

The NetAcccessor exception sounds right - the client will try to access
that site to perform the request you are asking for - so it will attempt
to connect to blah.blah.

Try

./xklient  req lr http://www.wingsofhermes.org:81/xkmsd/soap11 -n "Berin
Lautenbach"

If you want to see the generated/received messages, add a "-t" after the
  initial ./xklient

Cheers,
	Berin

Re: C++ 1.3.0 archive, XKMS

Posted by Martin Pirker <Ma...@iaik.tugraz.at>.
Hi list...

Berin Lautenbach wrote:
> I've now tarred up the 1.3.0 code and placed in
> http://people.apache.org/~blautenb/

Took a quick look at this package.

CHANGELOG offers:
* Complete implementation of XKMS message set

Yep, they seem all to be there.

Looking at xclient.cpp,

function doMsgCreate,
looks incomplete with only LocateRequest?

function evaluate,
copy&paste comments :-)

try to run:
$ LD_PRELOAD=./libxml-security-c.so ./xklient req rr http://bla.bla
XKMS Client (Using Apache XML-Security-C Library v1.3.0)
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'xercesc_2_6::NetAccessorException'