Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Gajanan Watkar <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/02 10:29:25 UTC

Re: Scoring-similarity plugin for Nutch 2.3.1

Thanks Sebastian.
I will look for the differences, and try to modify the scoring-similarity
plugin for nutch 1.x to work with 2.x.
At first glance I could make out that mostly changes revolves around
CrawlDatum from 1.x to WebPage in 2.x.
Hope it works.

-Gajanan