Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/05 14:33:36 UTC

AxisHttpSession not timing out

My Axis 1.3 webapp's web.xml indicates a session timeout of 2 minutes.
Regular HTTP sessions in this webapp time out just fine on schedule, as
detected by my HttpSessionListener.  My Axis sessions, however, never time
out.  Why would this be?

Thanks.

Re: WS debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Tutorial on debuging web services...
http://wso2.org/library/225

~Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

RE: WS debugging in Eclipse

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
No, its all automated.

________________________________

On 12/6/06, VF < vf@imh.cz> wrote:
Hi all,
Is it possible to debug web services in Eclipse?

       Vladi

addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is

RE: WS debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Danny Lin <Li...@doc.state.sc.us>.

RE: WS debugging in Eclipse

On 12/6/06, VF < vf@imh.cz> wrote:
Hi all,
Is it possible to debug web services in Eclipse?

       Vladi

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

RE: WS debugging in Eclipse

RE: WS debugging in Eclipse

Re: WS debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Vladi,

Re: WS debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Manoj Khangaonkar <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vladi,

Assuming you are running AXIS2 with Tomcat,

Here is a link on how to debug tomcat with eclipse

http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/development.html#rd-eclipse

SInce you are interesed in debugging AXIS2 , put appropriate break points in
the AXIS2 code.

The same concept applies to any other environment from which you run AXIS2.

MJ

Re: WS debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Manuel Ernstberger <ME...@gmx.de>.
Hi Vladi,

with Eclipse WTP (http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/) you can run your web services on an application server in debug mode.

Regards,
Manuel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum:  Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:56:54 +0100
Von: "VF" <vf...@imh.cz>
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff:  WS debugging in Eclipse

WS debugging in Eclipse

Posted by VF <vf...@imh.cz>.
Hi all,

Re: AxisHttpSession not timing out

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Jarmo

Can you verify session-config parameter in your .\WEB-INF\web.xml
e.g.
    <session-config>
        <!-- Default to 5 minute session timeouts -->
        <session-timeout>5</session-timeout>
    </session-config>

Here is a solution which quiesces AxisHttpSessionListener when HTTPSessionListener sessionDestroyed
http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg21645.html

Anyone else?
M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents

RE: AxisHttpSession not timing out [resolved]

Posted by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com>.
Problem resolved.  Some other piece of code was overriding the web.xml
timeout by explicitly setting the AxisHttpSession timeout.