Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/30 21:42:53 UTC

How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop

Hi All,
   I wanted to know how to connect HAdoop with MircoStrategy
   Any help is very helpfull.

  Witing for you response

Note: Any Url and Example will be really help full for me.

Thanks,
samir

Re: How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
thanks for quick reply.

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
thanks for quick reply.

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
thanks for quick reply.

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
thanks for quick reply.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.