Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/12/02 20:00:34 UTC

Please welcome two new hbase committers, Gary Helmling and Nicolas Spiegelberg

The two lads have been doing great work and earned their wings long
ago.  Welcome them to the fold.
St.Ack

RE: Please welcome two new hbase committers, Gary Helmling and Nicolas Spiegelberg

Posted by Kannan Muthukkaruppan <Ka...@fb.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas & Gary! This is awesome.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
We will make Gary and Nicholas work for food.

    - Andy

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats guys! Glad to have two more hackers on board.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Please welcome two new hbase committers, Gary Helmling and Nicolas Spiegelberg

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! You both deserve it and I am super happy to have you as part of the already most awesomest team I have ever met!

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jg...@fb.com>.
Hip, hip, hooooray!

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Party!!!!

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all!

I'm very excited to be part of the team and I'll do my best to keep up the
high standards you all have shown.  Just made my first commit adding myself
to the POM file. :)

I'm looking forward to building some cool stuff with everyone at the
upcoming coprocessor hackathon!

--gh

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.