Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Richard Braman <rb...@bramantax.com> on 2006/03/05 03:57:32 UTC

RE: compile search.jsp

To change the skin, goto TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT(this is where nutch
web should be installed if you did it right)/en/
and edit search.html, help, faq, etc.  Also edit the header in the
footer in the include directory.  It's pretty confusing.  I had to spend
hours looking though the mailing list archives to find the answer to
this one.