Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by organavid <dm...@organic.com> on 2007/08/03 04:50:24 UTC

Modal Panel breaks Ajax4JSF form submission

Hello,

I'm trying to create a form which I submit via AJAX. The design is to have
it in a Modal Panel (RichFaces). The form works fine without the modal
panel, but as soon as I put it in it breaks.

The problem is that the form variables get left out of the POST request,
though the control variables are still in the POST. (eg
AJAXREQUEST=form_login%3AregistrationForm&form_login_SUBMIT=1&jsf_tree_64=...)

Anyone have experience getting AJAX form submission to work in a modal
panel?

Thanks,
David