Posted to users@camel.apache.org by imranrazakhan <im...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/20 05:52:27 UTC

Re: R: Re: camel-sql IN query number of parameters mismatch(2.18.0)

Hi Julian,

One observation regarding camel-sql(2.18.0) IN query , if we have one
dynamic IN it works fine but if we have two dynamic IN it throws error, if i
replace msisdn with static value it works fine, i tested with 2.18.0

select * from subscriber s
where status NOT    IN(7,8)
AND s.msisdn IN( :#in:msisdns )
AND s.campaign_id   IN( :#in:campId )

Stacktrace
org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: PreparedStatementCallback;
bad SQL grammar []; nested exception is java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

	at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.doTranslate(SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.java:231)
	at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:73)
	at
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.execute(JdbcTemplate.java:649)
	at org.apache.camel.component.sql.SqlProducer.process(SqlProducer.java:116)