Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Hanumaiahgari, Srinivas" <Sr...@dva.gov.au> on 2002/02/14 00:14:51 UTC

problem in running apache samples on websphere server

hi everybody,
I was trying to run HelloServlet sample in Websphere environment and got the
following error. Can someone give me a clue.

Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): Parsing error, response was:
The element type "init" must be terminated by the matching end-tag
"</init>".

PS : I am trying run it on main server rather than on localhost for further
continuity.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Re: problem in running apache samples on websphere server

Posted by LaCom/Hanson <au...@adelphia.net>.
Well, essentially, the error message is telling you that the SOAP document
generated by the client service was not well-formed XML.  It's a problem
with the message itself and not a server-side problem, methinks.

Peter