Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by TaoZex <26...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/19 07:24:02 UTC

RE:[DISCUSS] Add SeaTunnel Transform API(transform-v2) and support spi auto loading

+1

The rapid development of the ST engine also requires transformer-v2, which is a good proposal. When the api is ready, the community can contribute various functional implementations of transform together.

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
+1, That's a good idea.

TaoZex <26...@qq.com.invalid> 于2022年10月19日周三 15:24写道:

--