Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by st...@wachovia.com on 2005/06/21 23:43:30 UTC

org.apache.wsrp4j.exception.WSRPException: Producer didn't provide a valid service description.

Still trying to get SwingConsumer to display WSRPTestPortlet correctly.
Please steer me in the right direction. I followed all the instructions
and was able to get the SwingConsumer working but it is showing "No title
available". Any  suggestions?
Thanks, Steve

Re: org.apache.wsrp4j.exception.WSRPException: Producer didn't provide a valid service description.

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.
I'm getting the same error, but I haven't tracked it down yet.

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research