Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Bart Molenkamp <b....@bizzdesign.nl> on 2007/05/14 10:03:23 UTC

Bug in AbstractAjaxDefaultBehavior causes AjaxSubmitLink to hang

Hi,

I believe that there is an endless loop in AbstractAjaxDefaultBehavior.
On line 247, the statement:

parent = getComponent().getParent();

should be changed to:

parent = parent.getParent();

It was introduced in revision 537689 to fix WICKET-472.

Can someone fix this oneliner, or should I create a new issue for it??

Thanks,
Bart.

Re: Bug in AbstractAjaxDefaultBehavior causes AjaxSubmitLink to hang

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.
Bart Molenkamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I believe that there is an endless loop in AbstractAjaxDefaultBehavior.
> On line 247, the statement:
>
> parent = getComponent().getParent();
>
> should be changed to:
>
> parent = parent.getParent();
>
> It was introduced in revision 537689 to fix WICKET-472.
>

> Can someone fix this oneliner, or should I create a new issue for it??

Yes, my fault. Been staring at screens too long over the weekend. Sorry.
Sorted.

Alastair