Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/17 15:55:19 UTC

[RELEASE]: RC2 in preparation based on branch AOO401, rev. 1523756

Hi,

we are currently preparing a new RC2 that will fix the installer problem
for Russian and Serbian. No new fixes are integrated and we concentrated
on the installer fix and the integration of 2 further languages, Swedish
and Basque.

My plan is to start the vote when all bits are uploaded and available
and let run the vote a little bit longer until next week (Wednesday
25th). This will give us enough time to take a careful look on the RC2
and to verify the issues.

Please check the translation updates and set the related issues on verified.

An overview about the fixes can be found under [1]. And the RC can be
found as usual under [2]. If the download is not yet available or
incomplete please try later, the upload is still ongoing and takes some
time.

Juergen

Re: [RELEASE]: RC2 in preparation based on branch AOO401, rev. 1523756

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
ups, for completeness

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/snapshot/RC2_fixes_1513395_1523756.html