Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/14 19:59:46 UTC

Name for the application composite?

Hi,

I noticed that when we deploy an application, the corresponding name for the CompositeComponent is hard-coded as "application" rather than loaded from the name attribute in the SCDL file. Is it by design?

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Name for the application composite?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
So basically, we have an "application" component in "tuscany.root" composite
and the component is implemented by the composite represented by the SCDL.
Right?

Here's the hierarchy I figured out from the debugger. Please confirm.

tuscany.runtime --- tuscany.system
                            --- tuscany.system
                                --- (all the extension components)
                            --- RuntimeInfo
                        --- tuscany.root
                            --- application (implemented by a composite
provided by the user application)
Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.