Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Yogesh Patil <yo...@teil.soft.net> on 1998/11/16 16:16:52 UTC

Info Needed.....

Hello,
   I know this question is not to be posted to this mailing list....
but I just want some info......
   Will anybody tell me the general adea of pooled architecture for
Resource management in apache......Advantages.....and approach.
   Reply awaited.....
Yogesh

Yogesh K. Patil                              Telephone no.
Engineer D&D                              OFF- 080-8410148 ext.235
TATA ELXSI (INDIA) LTD.
Whitefield Road,                          RES- 080-5256635
Mahadevpura Post,                         Time: 9.45PM to 8.30AM
Hoody,
Bangalore- 560048                         E-mail: yogesh@teil.soft.net
KARNATAKA.                                        y_patil@hotmail.com

Re: Info Needed.....

Posted by Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>.
You can have a look at this <http://zap.ml.org/alloc_c.html>, but I
assure you it comes with no warranty for accuracy or completeness. - ben