Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Moshe Foger <mo...@itemfield.co.il> on 2004/01/18 10:32:12 UTC

Axis package documentation

Hi,

The Axis software looks very nice.
Unfortunately, I've found very little documentation on how to actually
use it.

I'm trying to use Axis on the client side to allow access to existing
JMS services.

It appears that the WSDL2JAVA generated code cannot access JMS services.

The sample JMS is difficult to run since administration information is
provided only for Sonic implementation. I was able to configure it and
run it but I still get a null targetService error in the JMS listener.

Also the sample code makes specific JMS transport binding calls in
contrast to Axis transport transoparency.

Is there documentation on using Axis with JMS and mapping service
request data to legacy format?

10X,
Moshe Foger
Sela Group