Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Vishal Bhasin <vb...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/06 06:20:52 UTC

Passing SOAP Header to BPEL in ServiceMix

Hello All:

I'm posting this here, since this is somewhat related to Apache ODE.

I'm trying to orchestrate Web Services from a Web Services provider that expects certain information (such as binary security token) in the SOAP Header.

 I don't know the process of passing SOAP header to BPEL in ODE..any ideas?

Thanks,

Vishal Bhasin

Regards,

Vishal

“I want to improve the system, not fight it”

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Re: Passing SOAP Header to BPEL in ServiceMix

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I've worked on this before...  see
http://www.intalio.org/confluence/display/PXE/SOAP+Binding+and+JBI+Normalization

I'm not sure of the state of JBI normalization in SM at this point.   I had
submitted a patch (referenced above) but Guillaume decided on another
approach and I don't know if he got around to supporting this use-case.

alex