Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org> on 2007/04/20 19:30:19 UTC

Missing messages when using handleNavigation during a PPR

Does anyone know how to maintain faces messages when handling navigation programmatically durring a PPR?

FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplication().getNavigationHandler().handleNavigation(context, fromAction, outcome)

RE: Missing messages when using handleNavigation during a PPR

Posted by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org>.
Thanks Mike/Adam! I will look into your suggestions and see what I can come up with.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.