Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ramiro Rinaudo <rr...@ciudad.com.ar> on 2003/04/06 03:06:14 UTC

Jetspeed StartUp

I need to run some code to initialize things before any user connection, this should be runned when jetspeed starts, to put some objects into servlet context. This objects will be used by many portlets, so this shouldn't be done or checked by all of them.
Which is the best way to do this kind of initialization?

Thanks

Ramiro Rinaudo

Re: Jetspeed StartUp

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@skynet.be>.
I don't know all details on what you are doing but there are different
possibilities depending on your requirements :
* The Turbine global cache
* or create your own Turbine/Jetspeed service
* or see also the State Manager service maybe it can help in your case.

Christophe