Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2014/01/16 17:14:06 UTC

Youtube channel and hangouts on air

I created an Apache Airavata youtube channel [1] for use with Google+ On
Air Hangouts.   This should be something that any dev can broadcast to,
so please link your youtube and plus accounts.  See [2].  Anyone can
subscribe.  We'll post links to On Air hangouts to the mailing lists in
the future.

Thanks--

Marlon

[1] http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcQ2ymXhQfL4rnLrAeiYtg

[2] https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2553119?hl=en

Re: Youtube channel and hangouts on air

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marlon,

This is great , I subscribed to it. Now i will not miss any hangout session
:).

Thanks,
Shameera.

--