Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com> on 2012/09/27 18:10:52 UTC

what components handle wsdl generation given POJO?

Trying to figure out all the components involved in generating WSDL from a
POJO.  My main goal is trying to determine how type names and parameters
are generated (I have an idea, but want to look at the code).

Can anyone point me to where to look?  I have been to
org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl package in kernel module, but still
struggling to find where the type names and parameters names are
generated.

Thanks in advance.