Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 11:49:30 UTC

Re: Multiple servers sharing the same repo and config store

Gianny,

I think we should change the org.apache.geronimo.base.dir property to be
org.apache.geronimo.home.dir so it is consistent in meaning with
Tomcat's usage of the terms home and base to avoid confusion.

In Tomcat:

  home = the installation directory
  base =  the base directory used for resolving dynamic portions of the
Tomcat installation (defaults to home if not set)

John

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Thanks for the suggestion. This has been implemented.

Gianny

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain