Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by J_S <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/02 19:31:19 UTC

Where to get JDBC drivers?

Hi!
I'm new to karaf so I'm sorry if my question is too stupid.
I'm trying to configure karaf HA using database lock. The manual says to
copy the JDBC driver to the lib/ext folder on each instance. But where
should I copy it from? I didn't manage to find any karaf jdbc drivers in
downloaded distribution.

AW: Where to get JDBC drivers?

Posted by "Walzer, Thomas" <th...@integratix.net>.
install -s mvn:mysql/mysql-connector-java/5.1.26
should also work (substitute the version with a current one).

Cheers, Thomas.

Posted by J_S <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very mutch, Jean-Baptiste!

Re: Where to get JDBC drivers?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

the JDBC driver comes from your database provider (it's not Karaf related).

For instance, with MySQL, you can find the JDBC driver there:

https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/j/

So, look for the JDBC driver from your database provider.

Regards
JB

On 04/02/2016 07:31 PM, J_S wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm new to karaf so I'm sorry if my question is too stupid.
> I'm trying to configure karaf HA using database lock. The manual says to
> copy the JDBC driver to the lib/ext folder on each instance. But where
> should I copy it from? I didn't manage to find any karaf jdbc drivers in
> downloaded distribution.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net