Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/09/13 20:38:59 UTC

Plugins & Executions

If you are define a plugin in your pom that isn�t binded to a lifecyle
phase, and then add executions to the plugin.

When will this execute?

I was thinking that it would be great if you can define 2 executions
with separate configs and then somehow instruct the commandline to run
the specific execution.

I guess you could do this with profiles�

RE: Plugins & Executions

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com>.
Yeah.. I know but I was curious if you didn't define a phase.

It will use the configuration when you run it on the commandline.
However, what does it do if there are 2 executions that aren't bound to any phase?

There is a <phase> in <execution>... you can put it there.

Re: Plugins & Executions

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.