Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rahul Mehta <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/22 07:05:20 UTC

Integrating Surround Query Parser

Hello,

I want to Run surround query .

   1. Downloading from
   http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/JKL/Downloadlucenesurround241jar.htm
   2. Moved the lucene-surround-2.4.1.jar  to /apache-solr-3.1.0/example/lib
   3. Edit  the solrconfig.xml with
      1. <queryParser name="SurroundQParser" class="
      org.apache.lucene.queryParser.surround.parser.QueryParser"/>
   4. Restart Solr

Got this error :

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error Instantiating
QParserPlugin, org.apache.lucene.queryParser.surround.parser.QueryParser
is not a org.apache.solr.search.QParserPlugin
	at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:425)

--
Thanks & Regards

Rahul Mehta

Re: Integrating Surround Query Parser

Posted by simon <mt...@gmail.com>.
oops, didn't see all of the thread before I hit send. Good work, Erik

Posted by simon <mt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.

> org.apache.lucene.queryParser.surround.parser.QueryParser"/>
>    4. Restart Solr
>
> Got this error :
>
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error Instantiating
> QParserPlugin,
> org.apache.lucene.queryParser.surround.parser.QueryParser
> is not a org.apache.solr.search.QParserPlugin
>     at
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:425)
>

> --
> Thanks & Regards

Hello Rahul,

It is already integrated. Please see : http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SurroundQueryParser