Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/29 00:00:54 UTC

Thanks for All GSoC Students

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all GSoC students for all
the great contributions they have done for the PhotArk project

Sriskandarajah Suhothayan : Support for user
Authentication/Authorization using openId, access control for albums,
and admin ui

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-20

Phillipe Ramalho: Support for search and tagging functionality for PhotArk

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-28

Luis Fernando: Support for album subscription for different photo
gallery providers such as Flickr and Picasa

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-18
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-19
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-51

Thank you all, and I hope to see you all continue to contribute to the project.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Thanks for All GSoC Students

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
On 29 August 2010 05:30, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all GSoC students for all
> the great contributions they have done for the PhotArk project
>
> Sriskandarajah Suhothayan : Support for user
> Authentication/Authorization using openId, access control for albums,
> and admin ui
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-20

wc
I'm also happy to be a part of this community

suho